Saturday 15 August 2015

#4

"Tasha, seriously..You do not love my cousin, Nazri?? He's actually a nice guy..just a bit mischevious..well, he's the only son in the family so, auntie Fisah & uncle Fik spoilt him..Cannot give him a chance, Tasha?", prompted James Hussaini Mcquire..

Natasha laughed aloud & replied,"I thought you are his rival..You are trying to tackle me??"..

James laughed aloud & replied,"So, I can tackle you??..Pity my cousin Naz..Neeeaaayyyy..I respect him like an elder brother..I won't snatch what's his..I am eyeing on your PA..hmmm..Muneerah her name, right?? I think I like her more..She's so sweet with her hijab..Soft spoken..Smiling always..I need her.."..

Natasha laughed aloud..She did noticed the way James looking at her PA each time the three of then lunch out together.She's happy that James like Muneerah..At least she knows that Muneerah will be treated good by James..

Riiiing..Riiing..Natasha answered the call..

"Tasha..This is Auntie Fisah..Someone missing you..Refused to go to the theraphy..Can you talk to him?", said Mdm Nafisah before passing the phone to Nazri.

"Hello..Hellooooo..Are you there or already dead?? James, your cousin refused to talk to me..", said Natasha..James just laughed aloud besides her..

"You are such a slut, you know that..Even if I am dead, why do you bother??", sarcasticly Nazri responded..

"Hello, bro..That's unkind of you..You should not be dead yet.. Who's going to be my best man when I marry Muneerah?? You better go for your theraphy..This slut of yours, I will be take care of her..I visit you when I return home..By the way, she loves you..just playing hard to get..hehehe", responded James before hanging up..Nazri laughed..

"What happens??", asked Mdm Nafisah..

"James marrying Muneerah..Natasha's PA..", responded Nazri..

Mdm Nafisah laughed aloud & said,"Mummy knew about that..Auntie Jamilah has send someone to ask for Muneerah's hand secretly during James's absence right now..Muneerah is sooo sweet looking..Luckily I only have a son who is crazy over Natasha..If I have two sons, I would propose Muneerah for my 2nd son..hehehe..".

A week later, James came to visit Nazri while having lunch with his parents & Natasha.

"Hello, bro..This is the invitation card..Fast game..No engagement..Straight to marriage..I win this time..", said James happily..

"Wow! The card is beautiful..Muneerah seriously know how to choose beautiful stuff..", commented Nazri..Natasha just smiled besides Mdm Nafisah..

"Actually...Natasha chose the card..Not Muneerah..The three of us went for wedding shopping last few days..Muneerah does not want to go alone with me so, I dragged your Natasha along..You both must be there, OK..", responded James..

Nazri placed the card back on the table & walked towards the backyard..He looked so gloomy.

"What wrong now, bro? You have problem with Tasha??", prompted James as he followed Nazri to the backyard.Nazri just sighed..Sat in the bench near his daddy's ferns..

"I am sure of everything..She seems too far away..Maybe we need to get to know each other again..", responded Nazri..

Natasha eavesdropped everything & felt sad about it..She knows that partially it is her fault for still unable to move on from loving the late Andri. To her, Andri was everything in her life..He was the man who won her heart since university's days..His sudden death after his 21st birthday really killed her soul..She could not love anyone else..She knows that Andri is not coming back but she really could not let go of the memories they shared together..

"Huh? Eavesdropping men's conference, is it???", teased James when he spotted Natasha behind the back door..That startled Natasha who just smiled faintly..She walked back to the living room, grabbed her handbag & bid goodbye to Nazri's parents..

"What's wrong, Tasha?", prompted Nazri at the driveway..Natasha turned around to look at Nazri..

"Lets call off our engagement..I really can't love you..I still love Andri..I don't wish to see you suffer by loving me..I am sorry..", confessed Natasha..

"What if I told you that Andri wants me to replace him..Will you believe me?? Will you make my dead best friend happy??", said Nazri. Both his parents & James rushed to his side..

"Naz, why you tell all that? You have promised Andri & her parents, right??", said Mdm Nafisah.

"I just want her to wake up from that long sad dream..Andri was like my lil brother..I can't stand watching her for 10 years mourning for Andri..It hurts Andri the most seeing her miserable like this.. So, Tasha..What say you??", said Nazri aloud..

Natasha just quickly get into her car & drove away..Tears fallen down her cheeks..She tried to call Dahlia..Managed to arrange a meet at a nearby restaurant.

"What's wrong?? Why are you crying?? Tell me..Nazri bullies you?? That asshole non-stop with his pranks..", said Dahlia which shocked Natasha..

"You know him, Dahlia? Tell me the truth..How come you know him??", sobbed Natasha..

"Nazri was Andri's best friend..Do you remember when Andri went to the States for student's exchange..? You can't go bcoz you had chicken pox..I & Andri went..At there we met James & Nazri..At first I thought of tackling Nazri..hehehe..but his roomate, Romie was eyeing on me..Romie now is my husband..Then when Andri was killed in the car crash, Nazri & James saw how sad you were..When they asked who are you, I told them that you are Andri's girlfriend..Then Nazri remembered what Andri has told him a week before the crash..Andri said,"Bro..If Im gone, please take care of Natasha for me..Don't bully her..Treat her nice..She's the other woman besides my mom whom I love alot..Promise me, bro"..All of us thought he was joking..Then the crash happened..

For 10 years Nazri has put aside his career as an architect just to watch your movement. Remember when we went clubbing & a white man tried to mess with you..Nazri beat him up after we left..Seriously that guy returned to his country thereafter..Still keep in touch with Nazri though..

During that 10 years, Nazri fallen in love with you..secretly..And secretly he went to meet your parents who of coz welcome him with open arms..The rest, you know already..You are engaged to him for life..auuuuwww..That Nazri is soooo handsome..duh!", said Dahlia..

"Crazy! Handsome to you..not to me..", said Natasha..Both giggled..

"So, storytelling finished??", prompted Romie..

"Yeah..Finished..You should give Nazri a chance to fulfill his promise to late Andri..He's naughty but kind..Give him a shot..Ok..I have baby shopping to do..See you at our baby shower..Ok, Naz..She's all yours..Don't be naughty..You go home with Naz..bcoz we need his BMW convertible..My baby craving to drive uncle Naz's sportcar..Byeeee..", added Dahlia giggling!

"So how? I still have the chance?", prompted Nazri..Natasha just smiled faintly.



No comments:

Post a Comment