Saturday 15 August 2015

#3

Nazri was discharged after 3 weeks from the day he woke up..Both his parents were very happy that Natasha has made him woke up..

"Tasha, stay for dinner tonight..eat with Naz", offered Mdm Nafisah.

"If only I can, Auntie but I can't..I have a flight to catch later at 11pm..I have to go..", responded Natasha smiling.

"Just let her leave, mom! I have asked Julia to come over to have dinner with us all..You can go wherever you want, Ms Natasha..", said Nazri from his wheelchair with his left leg still casted.

Natasha quickly grabbed her handbag, hugged Mdm Nafisah & before she walked out, she whispered into his ear,"Such an asshole..compatible to that bitchy Julia..Have fun, honey..".. She laughed aloud. She drove away whie he just watched with sadness..

"Seriously, Naz..Julia is coming for dinner??", prompted Mdm Nafisah.

"I made it all up, mom..Natasha never loves me..Just look at her earlier..She does not care about me at all..Don't you feel it, mom??", sobbed Nazri..

"Naz, you are wrong there..She loves you..but she's a woman..She can't shout out aloud her love to you..She has her pride..Furthermore, you are always too harsh towards her..Mummy knows she likes you too..C'mmon..You should win her heart; not push her away with your childish story..Haiiizzz..Learn from your daddy, will you??!!", sighed Mdm Nafisah..

The phone rang..Mdm Nafisah answered it while Nazri continues staring at the stars..

"Who called this late, Fisah?", asked Mr Fikri, Nazri's father.

"Natasha..She's boarding the plane..She has to attend a conference in Budapest..James also attending the same event & taking the same flight..That's what James said when Natasha passed the phone to him..Well, both are lawyers..of coz, common event to attend..She will call again after she check-in the hotel..Natasha such a good girl..If she does not marry Nazri, lets tell Jamilah to marry James to Natasha..I really do not want to lose such a good girl like Natasha..", responded Mdm Nafisah..

Prrrraaaaang!!! Quickly Mdm Nafisah & Mr Fikri ran to the garden where Nazri is..
A pot of daisy broken..Mdm Nafisah just sighed..Mr Fikri shook his head..

"I am NOT dead yet but mom already planning to give Natasha to James..How could you..I know that I am adopted but can't I be accepted like your own??", sobbed Nazri..

Mdm Nafisah hugged Nazri,"You are nit adopted..It is only that your daddy is NOT Fikri..Your daddy is Husni who died in a car crash 15 years ago..Yes! I was divorced by your daddy when you were only 4 years old..Then, I marry Fikri & you have only known Fikri as your daddy bcoz Husni does not want to have anything to do with the two of us after the divorce..I gave birth to you..You are not adopted..Don't you ever say such thing anymore bcoz it hurts me deeply..", sobbed Mdm Nafisah..

"About Natasha, you need to learn to tackle her with gentleness..bcoz I observed that you are a bit harsh to her since day 1..", added Mr Fikri before leaving the mother & son alone..


No comments:

Post a Comment