Wednesday 12 August 2015

#1

"Sorry..Sorry..Tasha..I have some work at the very last minute..Sorry for being late..You waited for me long??", panicked Cinta Permata Dahlia or casually known as Dahlia or Lia as she took a seat opposite Citra Indah Natasha or casually known only as Natasha or Tasha..

Natasha sipped her cup of milk tea..before replying to her best friend's apology.."Not long..a year ago..", Natasha sarcastically replied..

Dahlia laughed aloud as she knew Natasha was just pulling her legs..

"So, how's your seminar in Munich? No souvenir bought for me??", prompted Dahlia..

"I have shipped out to your parents' address..you will get it next week..Too heavy to carry on plane..", replied Natasha..

"Sha, did you bring along a guy here??", prompted Dahlia..Natasha shook her head & gave such a questionable look at Dahlia..Before Dahlia able to ask another question, the guy sits in between Dahlia & Natasha..

"Hi, ladies..I am Narrick or Nazri..Just call me - Naz..I am Natasha's fiancee..This should be Dahlia, right?? Auntie told me alot about you..", Narrick or Nazri introduced himself..

Dahlia was shocked whereas Natasha remained calm & quiet as if nothing happens..

"Ok, ladies..I have meeting in 30mins..Tasha, I will pick you up tomorrow at 10am..remember that! Nice to meet you, Dahlia..See you soon..", he then walked away.

"What is that about?", prompted Dahlia..

"Problem?? I don't remember being engaged to him..He came to the house last Sunday with his parents..Mummy & Daddy as if have known his parents for a long time..Curiously, I have never meet his parents all my life..Suddenly Mummy introduced him as my fiancee..I was like 'What the hell going on here??"..I have no say about this matter..I was shocked & felt uneasy whereas he was like a kid getting lollipop - over excited!..", responded Natasha.

"But Tasha..He looks like a nice guy..charming..not bad looking..How long you want to mourn about the past..Now both of us are engaged..We can prepare for our wedding together..Lets held our wedding together..Save cost! hehehehe..", added Dahlia.

Natasha just sighed. She does not know how to react to all the sudden changes in her life..

"Welcome in, Tasha..Don't be shy..I am Naz's eldest sister - Nazrah..All guests are our cousins, aunties & uncles..Mingle around, ok..", welcomed Nazrah Melati upon seeing Natasha walking towards her house..

Natasha just smiled. After taking her foods, she sat at a corner of the mini garden behind the house.

"Natasha, right? Remember me? We met in the seminar in Munich last 3 weeks ago..", a tall guy sat in front of Natasha..

"Eh hi, James..You are here too..Related to Naz??", responded Natasha..James just knodded & laughed..

Both of them chatted away & laughing away..Naz observed from afar & wondering since when does Natasha know James, his cousin & his daddy's business partner.

"So, you are Naz's fiance at last..Not bad indeed..", a petite lady in red gown prompted..Natasha could sensed a slight of jealousy on the way that petite lady prompted her but she pretended not being observant.

"Behave, Julia..I am sorry, Tasha..Julia is my lil sister..She has a crush with Naz..as usual - puppy love..hehehe..", responded James..

Natasha just smiled faintly.

Throughout the journey home, Natasha was quiet as she was too hooked up with those paperworks she needed to complete on Monday..Naz just drove the car & observed Natasha now & then..

"You have nothing to chat with me? You seem to have alot to say to James..not me!", prompted Naz out of the blues..

"Huh? What are you trying to say here?? I have nothing to say to you bcoz I don't know you..Sorry then..", responded Natasha..

Naz remained cool until they reached Natasha's parents' house..

"Remember, Tasha..I am your fiancee..You better learn to respect me & take care of my reputation in public!", warned Naz..

No comments:

Post a Comment