Saturday 15 August 2015

#2

As Natasha entered her room after the lunch meeting, she saw a bouquet of flower..The mini card says - "I am sorry about yesterday"..Natasha just sighed & put back the mini card with the bouquet.

"Received the bouquet? You like it? Am I forgiven?", a text message from the Nazri..Natasha just sighed & deleted the message..She continued completing her work for the day..

"Mister..Mister..You cannot go in!", heard Muneerah's voice..

"Why you did not reply my text message??!!!", shouted Nazri after he dashed into Natasha's room.

"Muneerah, take these files out..Take this money & bring all secretaries for a drink now..Come back in 30mins..I will handle this Mister..", instructed Natasha to Muneerah, her Personal Assistant who quickly grabbed all files & the money from Natasha's table..She could sensed some anger in her boss's tone of voice..She quickly shut the door behind her & gathered all secretaries for a drink downstairs..

Upon seeing all secretaries have gone out, Natasha smiled widely at Nazri who was still standing in front of her with a black face.

"Lets talk about this..Firstly, I apologised for not replying your text message..bcoz I don't have alot of free time like you, Mr Nazri..Secondly, I don't understand your text message - what happened yesterday? Bcoz seriously I do not feel any bad has happened yesterday..Thirdly, the flower is lovely but sincerely, I am not interested in flower as it is such a waste of money..Fourth, I am sorry to say this - WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO BARGE INTO MY ROOM IN THIS FIRM LIKE SOMEONE CRAZY???..I think I have said enough & I suggested you DO NOT APPEAR in front of me ever again..I do not remember being engaged with you..I do not wish to remember anything about you..I do not promise any men including you that I am marrying any one of you..So please have the respect to yourself & stop stalking me..I do not love you..Julia loves you so, why don't you love her instead..Please get out of my room NOW!"..

"You will regret it, Tasha..You will regret not appreciating my love to you..I make sure you will regret this!", shouted Nazri back before leaving the office.

Natasha rubbed her temple..in her heart was asking,"Why this has to happen to me?? Why me? Andri, why you left me behind..? Why didn't you take me with you? Can't you see how miserable my life after you died, Andri???". Tears fall down her cheeks.

"Tasha, are you ok?? You reminicsing Andri, is it?? C'mmon, Tasha..My brother has been dead for 10 years, let the sadness go..", Muneerah hold Natasha's hand..She knew how broken hearted Natasha was when her brother, Andri died due to car-racing..Andri's car crashed into a side divider & burnt..He was 80% burnt but died after a week later. Eversince that incident, Natasha has changed alot..Natasha no longer the cheerful & happy-go-lucky person Muneerah ever knew..The new Natasha is very quiet, works all the times & isolates herself from others especially men..

After awhile, Natasha wiped her tears & smiled faintly before she continues her work..

"I am OK, Eerah..You go back to work, ok..I need the proposal by tomorrow morning..", responded Natasha..Muneerah just smiled before leaving Natasha alone to do her work.

It has been a month since she last met Nazri & visit her parents. After work that Friday, she went to visit her parents & planned to stay there during the weekends.

"Where's my parents, Jaliah?", asked Natasha to her parents' Indonesian maid.

"Still at hospital, Ms Natasha..", responded Jaliah as she carries Natasha's office bag.

"Huh..Hospital? Who is sick? My parents ok, right??", Natasha panicked.

"Ma'am & Sir ok..It is Mr Nazri..He met with an accident & now in ICU for almost 3 weeks now..Ms Natasha not visiting him?", responded Jaliah.

Natasha grabbed her car keys & drove toward the hospital. When she reached the ICU wards, she saw Nazri's mom was crying on Natasha's mom's shoulder. She slowly & quietly walked towards her parents & future parents-in-law..

"Thank you, Tasha for visiting Naz..Auntie so sorry if you have to go thru' the same incident again..Auntie did not take goid car of Naz forTasha..", sobbed Mdm Nafisah when Natasha hold her hands.. Natasha just kept quiet..at a corner of the waiting room..She stayed overnight on that day while both parents went home.

"You know what, Naz..You are the most stupid man I have ever met..If you wish to commit suicide, you should have told me..Well, I can arrange for your murder..I can push you down the building..or hand you a knife for you to stab yourself to death..or let me just shoot your brainless head..That's the fastest way to die..While I will not feel bad at all that you are dead.. 

NOT LIKE THIS..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?? YOU WANT ME TO FEEL GUILTY THAT HERE YOU ARE LAYING IN BED MOTIONLESS BCOZ OF ME, IS IT???!!!!

LET ME TELL YOU THIS, MR NAZRI..YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW OR I WILL BANG MYSELF ON TOP OF YOU!!! I COUNT 1..2..3..WAKE UUUUUPPP, NAZRIIIII!!!"..screamed Natasha..

The nurses quickly rushed in,"Miss..Miss..are you OK?? You are disturbing the patient..You cannot do like this..Bring her out quickly!"..A few nurses grabbed firm to Natasha & tried to drag her out..

"Ttttaaaasshaaa..Taaassshhaa..", a voice came from where Nazri was laying..Everyone turned around to look at Nazri who has opened his eyes & uttering Natasha's name..One of the nurses rushed out to get the doctor while the rest check on Nazri..

"At last you wake up..you, son of the bitch..Asshole..You tried to fool me with pretending to be in coma..Im going to kill you now..", screamed Natasha..Two nurses managed to grab firm Natasha's hands & dragged her out of the room while the doctor rushed into the room..

"Try to calm down, Miss..He was really in coma for a month..By the way, who are you? Why are you so angry with him?", prompted the nurse. Natasha just kept silence as her tears fall down the cheeks..She hugged the nurse tightly..

"Natasha, no need to be sad..I understand your feelings..Still trauma after Andri's death, right?? Shhhh..It's OK..Cry as much as you need..But Natasha must move on bcoz Andri is not coming back..Life goes on..", the nurse consoled Natasha..Natasha stared at the nurse deeply..

"Azimaaaah..It's you..I can't lose the man who loves me for the second time..I really can't face the same incident twice..", cried Natasha after realising the nurse was Andri's eldest sister, Azimah..




No comments:

Post a Comment